Monday, January 28, 2013

Coming along.

It's been a few weeks since I started both projects, and the research has been extensive, to say the least. A production schedule is keeping me in check when it comes to work balance, which is nice, but I can't lie and say I followed it exactly at first... but hell, the research is done, for the most part. That matters, right? Either way. I did a type study for my various Dead Kennedys logos (or rather, the full band name logos, I won't change the original DK logo of the band), and I couldn't seem to decide on a particular one:
So the idea will be to utilize the majority of these for the various package designs themselves. An example of the VHS logo, for example:
More will come from that for certain. I've got the ideas for the majority of my packages, and will update with a post regarding each one soon (or rather, when the idea becomes more concrete, and actually has some visual elements). As for the STD project, the research gave me a lot of shocking facts. As in, stuff like "1 in 4 Americans will EVENTUALLY get an STD" or "There are 20 million new cases of STDs each year." Yikes. So yeah. I have most of my ideas for each piece in the campaign, though I need to get some photography work done for certain. The only one that seems to be giving me trouble is the actual infographic itself... more research is required for certain. We'll see how it goes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment